Friday, 27 March 2009

creative card crew challenge



Here is my card for the creative card crew challenge



The challenge this week was to use warm colours, I really love taking part in the online challenges as it makes me feel part of something.

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Maria. Your decoupage is stunning. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Maria, i love the decoupage and teh colour youve chosen! thank you for joining in with our challenge this week, have a good weekend, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Maria love the warm colour's. Thank's for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and delicate card - I love fairies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous maria, the decoupage looks so delicate :)
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and brillaint decoupage
    I just love the colours
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautful, so delicate and lovely colours x

    ReplyDelete