Yesterday I thought about washing all my curtains .........then I came to my senses and decided to craft instead. So I got on and ,made the gingerbread man story bag for the school.
It didn't make to long and in the end it wasn't to difficult thank goodness.
It was a simple drawstring bag then I made the gingerbread man from brown felt.Then when I was sewing him onto the bag i left a gap and stuffed him, so he stood out.
They were pleased with the bag at school so I am really pleased, I always feel so honored when they ask me to do things.


Maria that is so sweet! My DS would love that for school!
ReplyDeleteThat is really lovely Maria. No wonder the school liked it. The gingerbread man story is always a firm favourite with children. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThat's brilliant, you've done a very good job!!
ReplyDeleteThat is brilliant.Simply brilliant.
ReplyDelete