Here is my card for this weeks creative card crew challenge. The brief was texture so I have used
pink textured card
gold embossed card,
pink handmade paper,
creme textured card ,
ribbon ,buttons,brads
a fabric flower and red corrugated card for the vase.


I love this its very well made well done x
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card so many textures love the button flowers.
ReplyDeleteSo many textures on this card - brilliant. I love thecorrugated card on the vase, and I think its so clever how you've used brads and buttons for the flowers.
ReplyDeletelovely card maria, the texturing on the vase is fab, and that gold embossed card looks so lush. well done! :) xx
ReplyDeleteI love it - especially the bouquet of mixed flowers, so effective x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, so many different textures!!!
ReplyDeleteThis card has got to be a serious contender for the prize I don't think you could have used anymore different textures if you had tried. It's fabulous!!
ReplyDeletelol flourgirl you made me giggle I think maybe I went a bit OTT with the texture bit lololol
ReplyDeletewhen it comes to card making there is no such thing as OTT
ReplyDeleteIts a lovely card
xx
WOW i am absolutey loving the gold embossed card - bringing fabulous texture to th card!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining in with the Creative Card Crew
love tasha xx
Gorgeous card. Love the texture with that image. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
What a pretty card great colours and layout. Thank's for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
ReplyDeletePaula xxxx