Thursday, 19 March 2009




Wow what a week!! On Monday about 9.30pm my b.i.l called me (which is unusual) he asked me to make him 15 mothers day cards seven of which he wanted with in Irish theme ????


He also wanted to pick them up on tuesday night. I was very dubious about doing it as he is not the most reliable person I know. I had visions of working like a mad woman only to never see the cards or the money again. Still I got the cards made even the Irish ones .




I was wrong !!! He called me an hour after he left and had sold the lot, for £2.50 each.( I normally only charge £1.50 ) I am really happy to have sold some as I was about ready to pack away my stash for good. Anyway he called me last night and wants another 10 ready for tomorrow night . It is lovely to sell them but I am sooo bored of doing mothers day cards now. I have done 5 of the ten so far will hope to finish the rest tonight.




I may have to use one of them for the MSE ripping challenge lol.


3 comments:

  1. Well done...They are worth every penny of £2.50 and more they all got bargains no wonder they went quick
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats great news, congrats on selling them! you will have to spend your profit on more stash now!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on selling your cards, 2.50 each - you should have plenty to buy more materials with now!!!! I love your butterfly card - really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete