Finally.. i have finished the mothers day cards now all that remains is to wait for them to be collected and see if they go. I can't wait to do a plain ordinary birthday card, its SO hard to think of lots of different ideas for the same occasion.
Anyway it looks like i already have my next project. I help out alot at my girls school, PTA after school help etc. yesterday they asked me to make some story bags up for them. They will need to be fairytale themed .One is the gingerbread man and i think the other is goldilocks ,so I need to find a gingerbread man template.
I am also crocheting a blanket for my sisters baby which is due in July.She has had a really rough time of it bless her.She is 40 and really suffering with her blood pressure.So I want to help as much as I can I have started stocking up on bargains for a nappy cake nearer the time lol.
Still i am only happy when I am really busy.
Friday, 20 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment