Wow Maria, what a beautiful piece of work. I love the way you've cut out the borders, its stunning and such a great image too. thank you for joining in with our challenge this week. Hugs Linda x
A fab card Maria. I don't understand why you're not happy with it. The image is wonderful and I really love the border you made around it. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge. Sharon xx
Hi I am a full time teaching assistant in a nursery class I love my job. I am also mum to three gorgeous kiddies two girls aged 9 and 7 and my little boy age 5. I have a lovely hubby who I love to bits.I think I am very lucky xx
What a great card love the colours you have used. Thankyou for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
ReplyDeletePaula xxxx
Wow Maria, what a beautiful piece of work. I love the way you've cut out the borders, its stunning and such a great image too. thank you for joining in with our challenge this week. Hugs Linda x
ReplyDeleteA fab card Maria. I don't understand why you're not happy with it. The image is wonderful and I really love the border you made around it. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Great card maria, the layers and the colours look brilliant, well done! :)
ReplyDeleteGemma xx
Ahh thank you so much for your comments you are so nice. The thing I dont like is the border I think it looks uneven.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely, so unique and just visually stunning. Marie x
ReplyDeleteI love how you have layered all the borders , the colours and the image
ReplyDeleteIts a fantastic card
xx
I love your card, it's so original, you should be very pleased!
ReplyDeleteWow maris this card is Fantastic, wow! Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge
ReplyDeletelove tasha xx
I think this is gorgeous - beautiful autumnal colours!!!
ReplyDelete