My name is Maria I am 28 years old and I am a craftaholic lol, well it does feel a bit like a naughty obsession some times.I have 3 lovely kids all under seven ( I know gluton for punishment). Each one of my children is a blessing because I was told i would probably never concieve (pcos). Imagine mine & hubbys surprise when 3 arrived in six years.
I love to do anything crafty ,I am one of those jack of all trades but master of none type people.
At the moment my favorite thing is card making which I have been doing on and off for about 4 years.I also love sewing and crochet .
I started crafting because hubby is a sports fanatic and I found i had alot of time on my hands whilst he was watching some sport or another. I have been addicted ever since.
Thats enough about me for now as anyone reading is probably asleep by now.
Wednesday, 18 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Maria...welcome to blogland
ReplyDeleteWow 3 under 6, all that crafting , now a blog .
Were are you finding th etime from?
Mandy
x