Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Creative card crew challenge ( childsplay)


< Hi all the creative card crew challenge this week was to make a childrens card. I wanted to join in as I have missed the last two (been so busy with mums 60th.

It has worked out fairly well for me as I have both ds and dd 's birthadays this month, so i have done this card from one dd to the other.

7 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Maria and every little girl´s dream with your gorgeous fairy and butterflies.
    Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew this week.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and image, the butterflies are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card great colours and pretty image. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, I love the 'flying' butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria, this is a lovely card, gorgeous little image. Thanks for joinign us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card maria - love the teeny butterflies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - fabulous colours and layout
    thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete