Somewhere for me to hide away from the world and be as crafty as I like.
Loads of brilliant pink! All your cards are beautiful but my fave is the first one x
Lovely cards I'm sure your daughter will love them my favourite is the last one.
Fab cards Maria!! I love them all and I especially love how Tilda is holding the ribbon of hearts. x
Wow !! They are all fantastic, i just cant possibly pick a favorite one. I am sure your daughter will love them x
All four are gorgeous but I do love the third one, is it a 'whiff of joy' stamp?
Loads of brilliant pink! All your cards are beautiful but my fave is the first one x
ReplyDeleteLovely cards I'm sure your daughter will love them my favourite is the last one.
ReplyDeleteFab cards Maria!! I love them all and I especially love how Tilda is holding the ribbon of hearts. x
ReplyDeleteWow !! They are all fantastic, i just cant possibly pick a favorite one. I am sure your daughter will love them x
ReplyDeleteAll four are gorgeous but I do love the third one, is it a 'whiff of joy' stamp?
ReplyDelete