
I have just recieved this award from the lovely Cathy at glitter happy http://blinkiefairy-glitterhappy.blogspot.com/. Thank you very much.
i have to pass it on to 7 people
Mandy at my crafty bits http://saveapennyscraftybits.blogspot.com/
Gemm at Handmade by Gemma http://handmadebygemma.blogspot.com/
Rusty at droplets in a rusty bucket http://dropletsinarustybucket.blogspot.com/
CT at carolines crafty corner rhttp://ct19720.blogspot.com/
Deborah at a little bit cheeky http://alittlebitcheeky1.blogspot.com/
flourgirl at karens crafy corner http://flourgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/
Jenny at dragonlews spot http://dragonllew.blogspot.com/
Ok now i have to say 10 honest things about myself.
1.I am insecure
2.I am overwieght
3.I cry to often
4, I am addicted to mse
5.I would kill for my children
6.I sometimes think my cards are rubbish.
7.I wont have pics of me in the house.
8. I sometimes leave all my housework and make cards.
9.I secretly enjoy the footie (don't tell hubby)
10. I really struggled with this list lol


hahah love your honesty i really had to think hard about it xxxx
ReplyDelete