Fab cards Maria; I think my favourites are the 60 and 80 ones. You must be pleased that you managed to make such lovely cards even while you were ill! x
Hi I am a full time teaching assistant in a nursery class I love my job. I am also mum to three gorgeous kiddies two girls aged 9 and 7 and my little boy age 5. I have a lovely hubby who I love to bits.I think I am very lucky xx
Fab cards Maria; I think my favourites are the 60 and 80 ones. You must be pleased that you managed to make such lovely cards even while you were ill! x
ReplyDeletegreat cards you have been busy hope you better soon.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful lot of cards Maria, my favourite is the red one at the bottom, your colouring on the images is so neat :) xx
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards Maria! I love your choice of papers, lovely colours :)x
ReplyDeleteWow I love all these cards, all so different but all brilliant :-)
ReplyDelete