Somewhere for me to hide away from the world and be as crafty as I like.
Wednesday, 6 May 2009
Mse green challenge
Hi everyone this is my effort for the mse green challenge . I was really happy with it while i was making it , but when I had finished I wasn't very happy with it.
Hi I am a full time teaching assistant in a nursery class I love my job. I am also mum to three gorgeous kiddies two girls aged 9 and 7 and my little boy age 5. I have a lovely hubby who I love to bits.I think I am very lucky xx
I love your bugs :) I think your card is lovely, I only wish my garden looked as appealing! x
ReplyDeleteAwww I want them little turtles! Love your challenge card, well done!!
ReplyDeletexx
I love your card and those tortoises are soooo cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!! love those little turtles :)
ReplyDeleteLovely card and I llove the tortoises too :)
ReplyDeleteMumhug - I think it looks great! The flowers look fab, and I too love the tortoises.
ReplyDeleteGreat card love the little turtles.
ReplyDeleteGreat green card - the little turtles are fab, and am loving the paper you have used.
ReplyDeleteBillaint green challenge card
ReplyDeleteI love the little turtles
xx
Super card - that backing paper is lush!
ReplyDelete