Friday, 8 May 2009

creative card crew challenge (Emboss)


This is my card for the creative card crew challenge ,this week the challenge was embossing, I dont think it shows to well in the pic, but the bees are embossed also the flowers and the silver card. I seem to have lost my inspiration lately.

8 comments:

  1. Great card Maria - love the bee and the embossed silver paper. The flowers with the buttons are fab, so I may have to nick that idea from you if you don't mind for future cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I love how you've used buttons as the centre of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, very pretty paper and great embossing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the bee images and bright colours. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab embossing, lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely embossing, that silver card makes it look fab! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, I think the bees and flowers are great !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Maria. Your embossing looks superb. Love those fun bees. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete