i love the first 2 but the others are really good for males/ teenagers, but i'm always drawn towards the glorious pink cards! i love the butterflys and the scalloped edges on the borders of the top one.
'... but I've managed a few'! Lol :) Fab cards, they all look so professional. Pink, flowers, and butterflies will always catch my eye, but I particularly like the one with the headphones and record deck x
Hi I am a full time teaching assistant in a nursery class I love my job. I am also mum to three gorgeous kiddies two girls aged 9 and 7 and my little boy age 5. I have a lovely hubby who I love to bits.I think I am very lucky xx
Fantastic cards Maria lovely papers and well laid out designs.x
ReplyDeletelovely cards, the music ones are great idea for men, and the girly ones are just so cute :) xx
ReplyDeleteThe butterfly ones look so delicate they lovely. Love the music ones what a good idea for a male card.
ReplyDeleteThey are so good
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for a mans card
xx
lovely cards. I especially like the second one.
ReplyDeletei love the first 2 but the others are really good for males/ teenagers, but i'm always drawn towards the glorious pink cards! i love the butterflys and the scalloped edges on the borders of the top one.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant cards! My fave is the top one - sooooo pink! I understand about mayhem with my two at home together for 2 weeks.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards = I love the first one in particular and I'm not normally a 'pink' kind of person IYKWIM. It's so delicate. Well done.
ReplyDelete'... but I've managed a few'! Lol :) Fab cards, they all look so professional. Pink, flowers, and butterflies will always catch my eye, but I particularly like the one with the headphones and record deck x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards, I love the pink ones too!
ReplyDeleteWell done!
Sal
x