Wednesday, 22 April 2009

creative card crew challenge (circles)


Hi all this weeks creative card crew challenge was circles I really did struggle with this one.

Its not a type of card I would normally make but I have done it and here it is.

6 comments:

  1. Great card lovely colours. Thank's for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful, original card, it is fantastic, love the colours and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card Maria. A really creative use of those gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria what a gorgeous card with lots of work. Love all your beautiful paper piecing. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Maria, i love the papers you've used. Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Maria lovely card - love the scene you have created using circles
    Thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete