Friday, 1 January 2010

My poor poor blog its been soooo long.


I can hardly believe this is my first post since October but as usual my lovely friends over at mse have given me a kick up the backside. So following a sketch that Rainmac posted I have finally made a card. It isnt the best I have ever made (it took 10 mins)but I will use the sketch again.

8 comments:

  1. Oooo well done on your card. I hope to get back to it soo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous card mumhug, love the papers and the stamped images xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Maria, I love the vintage feel it has :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow can't believe that lovely card only took 10 mins that's great! Welcome back to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that's fab and in such a short time.
    love the image and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the vintage papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Maria, gorgeous papers and lovely colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh i love your card Maria.

    I too had left my blog for far too long. I just think that with Christmas there wasnt enough hours in the day ! I could of done with 48 lol

    x

    ReplyDelete