
I havent been around much as I am relly busy at the moment (story for another time),But I had to stop by and tell you all about what happened last week. the postman knocked on my door and handed me a pizza box???? I was very confused as I havent ordered anything for ages. When I opened it I burst into tears when i found this. It was from the wonderful crafty granny
With a little note to say "just to put a smile on your face". Well i can tell you it worked in a big way. I can't believe how generous and kind she is. So thank you very much crafty granny you have made my week xxxxxxxxxx


I'm amazed she has any craft stash left - she sent me loads too for the September CraftyPlace stash swap! x
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow, lucky you xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely surprise :P Now you have to get playing with it all ;)
ReplyDelete