
The challenge at Allsorts this week is to use up stash either to use some stash either show off the new or use up the old lol. Then to follow the fantastic sketch provided.
I have been a good girl and opted to use up some old bits and bobs that I already had. I hope its ok that the sentiment is on the image xx


Great Care Maria. I love the colours and patterns that you have used, they go so well together and the image is beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteI love the colours too, lovely card x
ReplyDeleteHi Maria
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours on this creation - not ones I would normally put together but they look great.
Thank for playing along with Allsorts this week.
Love Jules xx
ooh I am loving this, the combo of purple and yellow isn't something I've ever tried but I think you have inspired me to give it a go :) xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. Love the image.Hugs, Annexxx
ReplyDelete