Hi all it has been over a year since I last posted on this blog. I now have a full time job this combined with a level 3nvq I have just finished has left me no time for crafting. I have finished college now and have just started crafting again. I have remembered just how much I enjoy it. I love my job as a teaching assistant but have promised myself I will also make time to keep on crafting. I thought the best way to kick myself into gear was to visit all the crafty ladies back on Mse.The padster has set a challenge with the theme of "movement" and the links were allowed to be as tenuous as you like. I decided to give it a go here are my attempts.
Tuesday, 30 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Welcome back hun - thanks for joining in - spiders web is deffo the only way to travel LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie xx
It's lovely to see you finding time to create some smashing cards. I love Spiderman.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Maria!!! Fabulous cards x
ReplyDelete