
Hi this weeks challenge over at the secret crafter satuday challenge is one for the girls. To design a girlie card.
Here is my attempt I hope you like it.
The image and sentiment were sent to me by th Rainmac and the papers were sent to me by saveapenny thank you ladies. xx


Gorgeous card, definitely one for the girls xxx
ReplyDeleteYour card is fabulous Maria. Cute image beautifully coloured and fab papers. I love pink!! x
ReplyDeleteHi Marie Love this card fab colouring
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sylvie
x
Lovely card I like the image.
ReplyDeleteMaria i love your card. It really is a girly card. x
ReplyDeleteA winning combination!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Fab image and love the large flower.
ReplyDeleteGlenda
Great card and a fab take on the girly theme.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in the SCSC this week.
Cathy xx
Adorable card, wonderful Tilda.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
What a lovely girly card that image and flower are fab and such great colours.
ReplyDeletePaula xxxx