Somewhere for me to hide away from the world and be as crafty as I like.
Sunday, 20 September 2009
creative card crew challenge (recipe)
This weeks challenge over at the Creative card Crew was to follow a "recipe". Which was 2 papers, 3 flowers, 2 brads, 1 button and 1 ribbon. Hope you like it. xx
Oh this is beautiful. The pastel colours are so delicate and the image is really pretty. Thanks for using our recipe and thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge. Sharon xx
Hi I am a full time teaching assistant in a nursery class I love my job. I am also mum to three gorgeous kiddies two girls aged 9 and 7 and my little boy age 5. I have a lovely hubby who I love to bits.I think I am very lucky xx
What a pretty card Maria!!
ReplyDeleteClairex
Oh this is beautiful. The pastel colours are so delicate and the image is really pretty. Thanks for using our recipe and thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
What a pretty card - that's one heck of a recipe!
ReplyDeletelove it, the image is so beautifully coloured and your layout is great :) xx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card!! lovely colours and super layout! x
ReplyDeleteSoft and romantic colours, really lovely card.
ReplyDeleteI love it, very pretty and feminine, it's gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, I love the image and the way you have laid it all out xx
ReplyDeleteCute card, love the subtle colours you have used. Thakns for playing along at CCC this week.
ReplyDeleteSam x