Tuesday, 1 September 2009

creative card crew challenge pink black and white


Hello My poor neglected blog I havent posted in ages, I havent been crafting at all.
I really liked the look of the challenge this week over at the creative card crew, so it inspired me to make a card.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Maria. I'm so glad we inspired you to make a card. What a gorgeous creation it is too. Your image looks so beautiful in these colours and your papers and design are wonderful. Thanks for sharing this with us and thank you for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is stunning, love the papers and your girlie is gorgeous. Has your mojo returned now, hope so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a stunning card I love the image and the papers you have choosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this card - the papers are fab - where are they from? and your girlie looks stunning too!! well done & welcome back Mumhug's Mojo!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love these papers. they are glorious! i love the colour themeing as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card - glad you're getting back into crafting! Your Gorjuss Girl matches your Blog too ;-P x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, very classy papers. Love the gorjuss girl stamp.
    Thanks for playing along this week at CCC.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a fabulous card the papers and image are fantastic and what great colouring. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete