Saturday, 10 September 2011



I knew exactly what I wanted to do with this one but I didnt have any stamps or images with flowers in a row. So I added all the small flower clear stamps I had from various sets to my block and stamped them that way. I love this ickle piggy stamp to I think he is too cute. I would like to enter this card in the Stamp something challenge. It is very sad but this is the final challenge from "stamp something" and the theme is "anything goes" xx


I hit a bit of creative block on this one I got the owl in place then couldnt decide where to go next so I decided to ink some butterflies directly onto the backing paper.I would like to enter this card in the totally papercraft challenge. This week the challenge is cute with buttons. I would also like to enter it into the daring cardmakers challenge which was to use a photo for inspiration ( I have used the same colours) and to add buterflies. xx



This one is very pink for me, I am not normally a pinky person but I was quite pleased with the end product. Shame the photo is not very clear.I would like to enter this card in the stampin'for the weekend challenge which is "tickled pink" this week.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers' Photo Prompt challenge this
    week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, so lovely to see you creating again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards and I love the pink one at the end.
    So good to see you back blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet and lovely cards. Thanks joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, you have been busy! Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really attractive work you done. Totally unique and great work you done with the flower arrangements. My favorite is third one, which is easy to do and you are very talented in cutting work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have chosen different styles it is looking great .
    Plastic card
    Plastic Card printing

    ReplyDelete